RRB exam result for Paramedical are live on RRB Official websites. Candidates can check their result status on respective region RRB website
Railway Recruitment Board has uploaded RRB Paramedical Result 2019 on RRB websites. Cut-off list has also been announced. Candidates can open respective region websites and can check their results. RRB had conducted Paramedical exams from 19th July 2019 to 21st July 2019 in which around 4.30 Lakhs students were registered whereas the number of posts available was only 1923. RRB results are announced for some of the cities only as mentioned below. We wish all the very best to the students.
Below are the links to RRB websites for direct result checking for paramedical 2019:
· RRB Bhopal (Click To Download Exam Result Document)
· RRB Kolkata (Click To Download Exam Result Document)
· RRB Muzaffarpur (Click To Download Result Document)
· RRB Ajmer (Click To Download Result Document)
· RRB Mumbai (Click To Download Exam Result Document)
· RRB Jammu (Click To Download Exam Result Document)
Follow the below steps to download Paramedical RRB Exam Result 2019:
- Step 1: Open Region wise RRB Website
- Step 2: Click on Result Page Link.
- Step 3: Now you can see PDF Document of Paramedical Result 2019. Step 4: Press Ctrl+ F or search for your registration number in this PDF
If you have any doubts or help required. Please ask your queries in comments.